this is so cute. kenzie has good moves! weston wants to watch this video over and over. we have literally watched it 15 times and then he throws a fit when i say enough. then he says kenzie fwend. awww we have such cute kids! :)
HI!! I had know idea you had a blog!! I found it through your friends the Bowles!Jonah is doing the same thing! He wants to watch it over and over and over!! And all night has been saying "I want to talk to MERkenzie!!!"Let's play! call me!
Post a Comment
2 comments:
this is so cute. kenzie has good moves! weston wants to watch this video over and over. we have literally watched it 15 times and then he throws a fit when i say enough. then he says kenzie fwend. awww we have such cute kids! :)
HI!! I had know idea you had a blog!! I found it through your friends the Bowles!
Jonah is doing the same thing! He wants to watch it over and over and over!! And all night has been saying "I want to talk to MERkenzie!!!"
Let's play! call me!
Post a Comment