Saturday, February 9, 2008

No Mom, She's a Tramp.

I was making Makenzie pancakes the other morning and brought out the bottle of Mrs. Butterworth's syrup. "Look, Makenzie - it's a lady," I said, pointing out the lady's face at the top of the bottle.

Makenzie stared at it for a few moments and then shook her head. "No Mom, she a tramp."
It took me so off guard. 

"What did you say??" 

"She a TRAMP!"

It took me a couple of seconds to get the connection. The only time she has really heard the word "lady" is when we talk about one of her favorite movies.


I couldn't stop laughing, kids are so funny!

2 comments:

Emily said...

This was so funny! Scott and I were reading it and we burst out laughing...she is so cute and what a great story. :)

Meagan said...

We think kenzie is the cutest little girl ever. We love the videos you put up of her. Ryan keeps looking at them and cannot believe how cute she is- he always says "We are hooking Jase up with her when they're older!" We love you blog!!!! keep posting.