Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Buckling Up

So Makenzie is at that wonderful age that she can buckle her own car seat. She usually just buckles right up as soon as we get in the car. It's great. We were driving home from voting (which I thought would cause me to wait in line for hours, maybe in the freezing rain with two kids, only to find there was no line at all. A friend of ours who just got his citizenship was joking that the lines would be short in Midvale, because not a lot of the residents can vote... maybe he was right?).

Anyway...

I noticed Kenzi wasn't buckled in at all. So of course I asked her to buckle her seat belt. After some struggle, I heard her say:

"I can't! I'm too fluffy."

I turned around and saw this picture:


I don't know why, but that totally cracked me up.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

that is really cute!

Naomi Hanks said...

Ha Ha! That is SO funny! I guess she was a little too fluffy!

Shannon said...

Ok, that really is hilarious. I LOVE that Weston can halfway buckle himself too. So handy. I didn't wait long to vote this morning either. I think it's because so many people did early voting this year.