I just luuuuv my babies' momma. Those of you who know me, and know me well I got freakin lucky marrying Tara. I've been so blessed by having her in my life. She is not only the best wife ever, but an excellent mom. I could fill up a couple hundred pages of why she's so awesome, but you guys already know that. because you read her blog. I just wanted to let everybody know that I know I'm a lucky a man, and say Happy Mother's Day Tara!!! I Love You! Justin...obviously.
5 comments:
You're darn right! You're one lucky man! Good thing you recognize that :)
Glad you know you're the lucky one in that marriage. ;) That was a sweet shout out. You're a great husband Justin. I just love your family, and especially that awesome wife of yours.
Dang straight! Seriously Justin, Tara is like the ultimate 10 cow wife. You totally scored big time marrying her! I'm happy you found such an amazing girl and happy that I can claim her as one of my bbb's, (best blogging buddies, bff is so 2007) Anyway, Happy mother's day Tara! You're amazing!
Awe, how sweet! I'm glad my sister has a husband that appreciates her! Hope you had a terrific Mother's Day!
Ah, Justin. That was wonderful. You are a great husband too!
Post a Comment