(I'd like to note that Jarom didn't have one meltdown in the car. Nothing short of a miracle.)
one night in... Las Vegas:
San Diego:
Del Mar Beach (near San Diego):
(my gorgeous sis-in-law Silvia and newest nephew Caleb- he's 5 months old and 22 pounds!)
Wild Animal Park:
Oceanside Beach at Night:
(50's diner at the end of the pier!)
4th of July Fireworks at La Jolla Beach:
(that's Justin flying an American flag kite for the kids)
(Jarom was ecstatic about the fireworks. He said "boom!" every time.)
Fishing on Oceanside Pier:
(So many people fish off this pier. We saw people catch a stingray and a starfish and a guy showed us a picture on his phone of the shark he had caught a few minutes earlier. Pretty cool - you can rent a pole for $5/hour and you don't need a fishing license, fyi if you're visiting CA)
Wow! What an amazing road trip! I am pretty envious, actually. Glad the kids fared so well!
How did Mackenzie break her arm? Was she still able to swim with it?
22 lb 5 month old? that baby is HUGE!!!!
And, are you hiding behind your kids in all those photos? come on, your GORGEOUS! (and I'm not just saying that because it is an obligatory compliment. I really think so!)
Thoughts from this post: 1) Justin, your wife is hot! (and a cute dresser) : ) 2) What happened to Kenzie's arm? 3) I can't believe Jarom is talking and looking so big. They grow up so fast! 4)22 lb 5 month old is impressive! I wonder what size clothes he wears... 5)The picture at the candy place in Vegas made my mouth water. 6) I want to go to San Diego
What a fun fun trip! First of all, what the heck happened to Kenzie's arm?!? Secondly, I LOVE the Wild Animal Park and the beach. Such fun stuff. Weston was very interested in all the kite flying. Finally, you and your siblings are all such pretty people! I miss you. We need to play.
5 comments:
Wow! What an amazing road trip! I am pretty envious, actually. Glad the kids fared so well!
How did Mackenzie break her arm? Was she still able to swim with it?
22 lb 5 month old? that baby is HUGE!!!!
And, are you hiding behind your kids in all those photos? come on, your GORGEOUS! (and I'm not just saying that because it is an obligatory compliment. I really think so!)
Thoughts from this post:
1) Justin, your wife is hot!
(and a cute dresser) : )
2) What happened to Kenzie's arm?
3) I can't believe Jarom is talking and looking so big. They grow up so fast!
4)22 lb 5 month old is impressive! I wonder what size clothes he wears...
5)The picture at the candy place in Vegas made my mouth water.
6) I want to go to San Diego
What a fun fun trip! First of all, what the heck happened to Kenzie's arm?!? Secondly, I LOVE the Wild Animal Park and the beach. Such fun stuff. Weston was very interested in all the kite flying. Finally, you and your siblings are all such pretty people! I miss you. We need to play.
What fun, the M & M store and California too.
Carla told me about Mckenzies arm. Poor little thing. Hope she's feeling better!
Post a Comment