Friday, April 16, 2010

SUU night at the Bees

The SUU Alumni Association treated us to an awesome time at the Bees game tonight! We got tickets to the game, cute SUU baseball style shirts, and a dinner! I thought it was a really cool thing for SUU to do and I was proud to be an alumnus!

Here we are, me with some sweet gut action going on.

Buds.

A little love from the t-bird.

And we tried to snag a picture with the Bumblebee. I'm not sure which turned out better.. this one where you can actually see Jarom or

this really cute one of Justin with his fuzzy friend.

It was a great time, thanks SUU!


4 comments:

Trina Barry said...

Your family looks so cute! Your kids are already looking older, even though it's been just 6 months since I've seen them last.

Shannon said...

How fun! That's definitely a benefit of graduating from a smaller school. Can you imagine if BYU did that? Those shirts are super cute. Glad you guys had a good time. I was just looking at ticket prices last night since we have never been to a Bee's game. We'll have to go this summer.

Beccarigg said...

That's awesome that you guys got free tickets, dinner AND shirts! Totally hooked up! What a fun family outing and some way cute pics!

Jess said...

SUU did that for ya guys? How nice. I saw your belly before I read the caption, how cute! :)