Sunday, December 19, 2010

Kyle and Kua


Our good buddies Reed and Tasha had a sweet little baby boy two weeks ago, his name is Kua (which is followed by a lot more since he's Hawaiian but I don't know it yet!). Isn't he cute??

I couldn't believe that 3 and a half months ago Kyle was this same size. Kua wasn't a small baby by any means either, over 8 pounds and 22 inches long! Kyle just turned 4 months old on Wednesday and at his checkup he was 19 pounds 14 ounces and over 27 inches long. Just can't believe the difference 3 months can make!

8 comments:

Shannon said...

Man, Kyle is a big baby! Davin wasn't 19 pounds until he was almost 2! :) Kua is a major cutie pie too! It is crazy how much they grow and change in the first year though. I'm trying to just get as much as I can of this newborn stage with Talia. You'll have to come see her. She's tiny!

Chelsea said...

Yay for Tasha! Poor Kyle looks like a giant compared to the newborn, he's ready for the NFL!!

Harris Family said...

James was 22 lbs at 2 and 18 lbs at 1--- that is crazy- is it all breast milk??? if it is you have healthy milk mama!!

Tara said...

Yeah, Kyle is only breastfed, people ask me that a lot. It's kind of embarrassing. :)

Beccarigg said...

That is amazing that he already weighs 19 lbs at 4 months! Must make you feel good to know he's eating well and growing like that. I worried so much when I was breastfeeding Teya that she wasn't getting enough or I wasn't making enough because she was always so low on the percentile charts. Brinley was a champion eater though and it always made me happy to see her luscious little rolls. : ) Kua is a total doll btw, fun to see a picture of your boys together.

Jess said...

Those two are so cute! Kyle is huge! :) For some reason I think I know Reed, well not personally but I know I know him somehow, through someone like my sister or brother-in-law or a friend.

sheena said...

hahaha this is awesome.

sheena said...

I love Kyle:)