For their 2011 Spring sport, Makenzie and Jarom both chose baseball.
Jarom will be in 3-5 year old t-ball, and Makenzie will be in the 6-8 year old coach-pitch baseball. Nope, she isn't six. Won't be for a while. But her buddy is six now and we figured she would rather be on his team than Jarom's, so... we fudged her birth date. Again (we did that for Fall soccer, too- she was fine). And the rec center lady told me they didn't really care. So that's that.
After we got their game schedules, I was wishing I would have just put them together. This Saturday Jarom plays at 11 and Makenzie plays at 2. Awesome. Baseball marathon, here we come!
I was watching Chicken Little with Jarom today (he LOVES that movie!), and during Chicken Little's baseball game, I said something about the bases.
Jarom said, "what's bases?"
Sooo I decided we better give them a little practice before their game on Saturday.
Here are a few pictures!












3 comments:
Well now they are all prepared! Fun! I didn't sign Weston up for Spring tee ball because I just wasn't up for all the games. It's still cold! But having to do 2 separate game schedules? You're brave. :) Hope they both have fun!
There are many many times I read your blog and think, "I need to do that with my kids." You've seriously given me lots of good inspiration in the past (Hello pirate party and mommy fun Fridays!) So once again, I find myself thinking, "wow! My kids would love to do a spring sport, why haven't I ever signed them up for anything like that before?" Thanks for the great idea! You're kids look like they had a blast "practicing" : )
Haha, Jarom is too cute! What fun guys! Kono loves batting, they have t-ball here but we missed the deadline. We're planning on having him do something like that in Orem in June. I think he'd love it.
Post a Comment