Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Cuteness

Just some random cuteness happening around here:

Brothers in the bath. How precious is that?

 Kyle in the bath with Lady Gaga. Also precious.

 Makenzie's turn. Taking a bath with Kyle is a pretty hot ticket in our house right now. Best bath toy in years!
 
 First time he pulled up to standing.

 Just being a cute little baby.

 Again.

 And again.

 Makenzie being the world's sweetest big sister (and Kyle snarling again.. it's the teeth). A little early morning fort-making. She puts some sort of bait underneath to get him to go in.

Every little boy's dream. They are doing some major water pipe construction next to our house and this was one of the first arrivals- Jarom was ECSTATIC. They unloaded it off the trailer right next to our yard and you would have thought Jarom was at Disneyland. Literally laughing and screaming for joy. He was saying "HI!!!" to the construction workers and waving to them. I think they thought it was pretty cute, too.

 Moving down the street. Jarom keeps telling me he wants to be a construction worker when he grows up now. And yesterday Makenzie told me she wants to work at McDonald's because she's "a good cooker." All my dreams are coming true.

Okay, that's all! Just wanted to show off the munchkins!

6 comments:

Chelsea said...

Haha way to inspire the kids to dream big - McDonalds and construction!! Too funny.

Beccarigg said...

"Best bath toy in years!" Hahaha! That gave me a good laugh! I believe it though. Cam is the hot ticket at our house too. They wake up and see him and it's like they forgot they had a brother, the excitement is new every single time! Love the pics, and your kid's job aspirations are awesome! Teya told me she wants to be a worm catcher when she grows up. Not sure what that is but sounds like it's a few steps below McDonalds ; )

Shannon said...

Bahaha! Cute cute kids! I love the bath pictures and the "bait" Kenzie has to use to get Kyle to come in her fort. What fun! That construction machine is definitely fabulous entertainment. Weston has told me several times over the last 2 years that he wants to be a construction worker when he grows up. I just say "Ya? Well there is a construction management degree at college!" :) Let's play soon! Tomorrow is the boy's last day of school!

Anonymous said...

:) Oh Tara, I am smiling (and giggling) from ear to ear, you have the cutest kids! That is so cute that they have ideas of what they want to be and how excited Jarom was. Makenzie's bait idea is clever. Oh and for a split second there I got scared in one of the first pics of the baby doll in the water...though it was a small baby, ha! :)

Naomi Hanks said...

I LOVE! LOVE! LOVE! Kyles adorable chubby cheeks!!! You have such a cute family Tara. And I can't believe how big Kinz is! My word that happened fast!

Shan said...

I love that last picture of Jarom on the fence. Cute kids, Tara!