Today I discovered that I hadn't ruined the memory card in my dad's camera after all. I just read the manual and all I had to do was take the battery out for a minute and stick it back in.
Voila!
Problem solved.
I was so stoked about my fix, and also a bit inspired by the photography class I went to in my new ward last Saturday, that I decided to take the kids out for some Fall photos.
It was exactly noon when we went out- the worst possible time of day for photos. But I knew it was a "do it now or don't do it all" kind of moment.
So we went for it.
And some outtakes:
Makenzie trying to hold down both of her brothers.
Classic.
Kyle totally giving up, Jarom going crazy, and Makenzie getting a kick out of it.
We went to Gardner Village right after this to see the witches and I got some cute ones, there, too.
Next post!














2 comments:
Okay, that first one of Makenzie is so gorgeous. She is so beautiful Tara, oh my goodness! Justin's really gonna have to work on his intimidation factor when she starts dating!
You got some great pics! Mackenzie is just adorable!
Post a Comment