I can not tell you how great it feels to no longer have braces.
Having braces as an adult can be pretty humbling.
My favorite braces memory is probably the time when I went to pick up the kids from the child center at the gym and there was a boy, about 9 or 10, who looked up and saw me talking to Makenzie and said, "Oh my gosh! You still have braces??"
I also moved to a new ward while I had braces, and when I received my calling to be camp director, the bishopric member said, "Sister Weber didn't know your name, but she said she wanted the blonde girl with braces." Yayyy... love being identified that way.
But alas, it is over. :)
So this was me early yesterday morning. Justin made me hurry and take one last braces photo before I got them off. My room is a wreck and the bed isn't made because Justin was still in it. :)
And this is a photo I took just now to show my new smile and my new favorite hairstyle, as mentioned in the previous post. It's really fast and it's just fun for a change.
So anyway... it was not super fun having braces, but I'm loving my new straight smile!


5 comments:
You are so so beautiful and I love your new smile! Also I need a tutorial on how to do that cute wavy hair. Do you use your straightener? Anyway, I think we are overdue for a playdate/girls night. Call me. :)
I didn't even realize you had braces! You have a gorgeous smile regardless. I'm loving the new hair style--you are stunning!
Awww, that must've been a little hard knowing how to respond/react to kids and adults reactions. I have no idea how I would respond if it were me. I still want to get braces again. It's crazy how much your teeth can shift within 12 years if you don't wear your retainers.
Anyway, you so look like a movie star! :)
Girl you are HOT!!!! Seriously, with our without braces, HOT-TIE!!! Also I'm loving the wavy hair. I should try it sometime because my hair is so super boring. It's always in a pony tail or just straight and blah! Anyway, looking good girly! looking GOOD!
You are so ridiculously gorgeous!!! With and without braces :) Just thought you should know.
Post a Comment