Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Family Pictures


We were so, so due for new family pictures.
The picture on my family room wall included a three year old Makenzie and one year old Jarom.
So since we were two kids short, we decided we better get it done.
We got them taken at this awesome place called Camera Shy.
They give you a 45 minute session, an hour's worth of editing, and a cd full of images that you can print wherever you want for only $89. Plus they had a $10 off coupon! Such a good deal, I love that place. You can expect to see our family portraits from them again in another 4 years, haha.
So most of you probably saw these on Facebook, but there are more for my blog readers. :)
 Here we go, be prepared for a lot of scrolling!





 

 

 

 

 





 

 

 

 

 

 



 

 


 (supposed to be saying he's 5, but kinda looks like, "lady, please, I know I'm cute but leave me alone already!")























Well if you made it to the end, believe or not, there were even more photos than this! Love that place and so happy to finally have updated family pictures!


7 comments:

Shannon said...

Sounds a lot like where we got ours done. It really is a pretty painless way to get all the photos you want/need done in one session for one fee. They all turned out SO great! I really like your colors. The pops of yellow are gorgeous. And I'm super jealous of your hair! It's so long and I really want to learn how to do the waves like that! Basically you are beautiful and you have a beautiful family and I'm glad we are friends. The end. :)

Shan said...

I love all of these! You guys are so photogenic. Hope you are all doing well!

littlelanges said...

These turned out so cute! Love the colors you did. Makes me want Spring to get here even faster!

littlelanges said...

These turned out so cute! Love the colors you did. Makes me want Spring to get here even faster!

Beccarigg said...

Oh my gosh these are amazing! I loved looking at them on Facebook and was just dying over how precious your family is! Not only is everyone dressed picture perfect but you all just glow from the inside out which is what makes the pictures so beautiful :) My all time favorite is the one of you and Justin hugging, I can't stop smiling every time I see it. Such a great picture of a great couple. :)

Harris Family said...

beautiful!

joyous said...

So great!!! Your family is just gorgeous and your kids are adorable. :) I love that you get the feel of a location without having to actually go on location. Now I want to do family pics too!!!