Monday, June 9, 2008

50 Posts Already??

Wow. This is my 50th post. Obviously I am addicted to my computer. I created this blog seven months ago and my posts seem to be getting more and more frequent, regardless of whether or not anyone is reading them!=) (thanks to the few of you who read my blog for your comments. It makes me feel like I'm not a total loser).

Well, post #50 is worth a monumental moment, so here it is:


Jarom's First Haircut


Date: June 10, 2008

Performed by: Dad

Place: Basement bathroom sink

Notes:
-He kept turning on the water, soaking himself (we didn't really think that part through).
-This will be one of many haircuts by DAD, as mom has been warned to "stay away from my kid's hair." (no objections here!)
-Justin is going to have to start cleaning his trimmer better - Jarom had black hairs all over. (they don't exactly blend)
-Overall, I think Jarom liked it. He always enjoys a change of pace and attention from mom and dad!





1 comment:

Shannon said...

So cute. I love the buzz cut. I also think it's hilarious that you have been ordered away from his hair. I wouldn't complain either. Hooray for 50 posts. I love reading your blog, so keep it up!