For letting me help you with your projects.
For teaching me to eat from a spoon.
For changing a gazillion diapers.

For being so funny.
And so fun.
For taking me to cool places.

For helping me carve my pumpkin AND dressing up like a cowboy to take me trick-or-treating.

And including me even though I was too little to go trick-or-treating.

And most of all, thank you for being YOU - a dad who always brings home laughter, who teaches us to be better people, who provides for us and who will get down on the floor with us and make us feel like the most important people on Earth. We love you. Happy Father's Day.
2 comments:
What an awesome tribute for an awesome dad! Those pictures and videos are priceless! I especially LOVE the one where Kenzie has Justin on a lead like a horse and Jarom is riding on his back! I was laughing out loud watching that! Sooo cute!
Aww Justin is a great Dad! I love the video of him playing horsey. Weston thinks thats awesome. Yay that we both have such great hubbies who make amazing daddies. :)
Post a Comment