Tonight we went to the pumpkin patch for family night. I have fond memories of going to the pumpkin patch as a kid (we used to go there on field trips in elementary school in Virginia). I was determined to find one here this year and we found this perfect little pumpkin patch in South Jordan. We all really enjoyed it and have declared it a new family tradition.







(The sun was setting and we were trying to get a picture of the Jordan River Temple behind Jarom. Doesn't it kind of look like an arrow came down from heaven and pointed at this pumpkin?)


The final pick.
11 comments:
What fun! And your kids are too cute.
beautiful family tradition! Did the kids love it as much as you'd hoped?
Oh my goodness, it's like a field?!? I've never seen anything like that. That is NOT what a pumpkin patch in Orange County is like. All the pumpkins are already picked and set out around bales of hay and decorations. It really wasn't that much cooler than the grocery store, but that looks so fun. I will have to get details about it from you on Thursday. Also, I LOVE that pic of the kids in the wagon. Kenz is all kicked back. :)
Hey there Tara! Just perusing and found your blog via Vanessa on Facebook. I hope you don't mind. Remember me? This is Marie Hansen, I was comps with Bevan in Chesterfield. We saw each other last at Tasha's baby shower. Anyway, just thought I would say hi. You can check out my blog if you want.
Super cute and super fun! I love fall activities! That picture with the kids in the wagon where Kenzie is looking up is sooooo cute! Also love the divinly inspired pumpkin pick picture!
What a fun family tradition. Way cute photos and super cute kids. Now I want to find a pumpkin patch around here. You look fabulous Tara. I have to admit that I should try to get inspired by my own home pics because honestly my house hasn't been that clean since about 2 minutes after those pictures were taken. But I'm glad they've helped you keep a clean house:). I need to be better.
I love the picture with Kenzie looking up from the wagon with the pumpkins. Sounds like lots of fun! I'm glad you picked the chosen calabaza.
laughing so hard at the arrow from heaven!!
The final pumpkin picks were sweet, but what really caught my attention were the highly reflective address numbers! I can't believe they've lasted that long and still look good.
--Ryan
GOOD TIMES, GOOD TIMES!!
Wow! Looks like you guys had tons of fun! You sure make one good looking family! Hope all is well...as far as the St. George story goes, you'll have to wait on Kevin. He is supposed to get it up this week.
Post a Comment