I'm Tara.
The girl who used to write this blog.
It's been a while.
Maybe I've been a little busy.
Maybe I've been:
-working full time
-training for a marathon
-playing with my sister
-squeezing in weekend fun trips
-still caring(?) for a home and children
-did I mention I'm working full time? how do people do that?
I don't know, it has just seemed a little hectic lately.
But don't worry.
As soon as my sister loads all of the pictures from this summer on her facebook page, I will steal them and post them here asap.
To be continued...
The girl who used to write this blog.
It's been a while.
Maybe I've been a little busy.
Maybe I've been:
-working full time
-training for a marathon
-playing with my sister
-squeezing in weekend fun trips
-still caring(?) for a home and children
-did I mention I'm working full time? how do people do that?
I don't know, it has just seemed a little hectic lately.
But don't worry.
As soon as my sister loads all of the pictures from this summer on her facebook page, I will steal them and post them here asap.
To be continued...
6 comments:
I do remember your cute face! Can't wait to get together again. I'm sure things will open up a little when Tiffany heads out. Call me when you can. Hope the job is going well. I bet your Spanish skills are killer.
I was starting to wonder where you were. I've seen justin and the kids just not you! We missed you down at Yube Lake. I hope we all get to see you soon! We miss you!
I am so sorry I didn't know you were gone. I have been gone too and feel like I have neglected everyone!! I'm looking forward to seeing your many pictures.
Wooohoo!! I have missed you. I'm just glad to click on your site and not be depressed by all the accomplishments of Justin, seeing that I'm almost 29 and ehemm well I'm not accomplished to say the least. Enjoy your summer!!
Wow! Where are you working? How do you do that with your kids? Been trying to figure out if there's anyway I could swing that to.
Tara, where are yo working now? You guys are so cute! I love that picture that you have on your banner. HOpe you are doing well!
Post a Comment