This year we spent Christmas Eve with some of our good friends from the ward, the Fernandez family. We went up to Temple Square and saw the nativity and amazing lights.
My boys freezing their tushies off.

It was in the twenties, but they still loved it.

Rosario & Ulises under the tree of loooove. haha it was all red & amazing in real life

Santa finally came around 1:30 in the morning.

Christmas morning smile.

Straight to the bike.

Not really sure why I picked a lawnmower that makes an extremely loud popping noise, but Jarom loves it.

Very excited about her zhu-zhu pet.

It was in the twenties, but they still loved it.
Rosario & Ulises under the tree of loooove. haha it was all red & amazing in real life
Santa finally came around 1:30 in the morning.
Christmas morning smile.
Straight to the bike.
Not really sure why I picked a lawnmower that makes an extremely loud popping noise, but Jarom loves it.
Very excited about her zhu-zhu pet.
Jarom got a trike. He loves it. I think the snow has finally melted enough I can take them out on their bikes tomorrow.
Makenzie was very sweet making sure Jarom had a present to open while she opened hers. She even offered to let him help her open hers. Making a mama proud.
3 comments:
Looks like you had a great Christmas, and your kids are so dang cute! I love the pic of Jarom and Justin, they even look like their tushies are frozen!
Oh I miss temple square at Christmas time! I have so many good memories of going there growing up. That's awesome that your kids will have those memories too!
Love that Kenzie was so considerate and thoughtful to make sure Jarom had toys to open too. Teya was the same way and it just melted my heart : )
I loved seeing your pictures with the lights. We didn't end up making it this year. It just always sounded WAY too cold for me. I'm having an extra hard time with the cold this winter for some reason.
Anyway, looks like Kenz and Jarom scored at Christmas! It sure is fun when they're this age and get so excited about the toys and Santa and everything. Glad you guys had a good Christmas!
Post a Comment