Okay, first I have to give credit to the artist of our new blog header. Makenzie set out to draw our family portrait all on her own this morning. I thought she was so cute in her little ducky jammies doing her thing. She now knows how to spell the names of everyone in our family (mine and Justin's names being Mom and Dad, of course). She does know how to spell her name, she just decided she wanted to write "Kenz" after she had already written the M-a. We're flexible like that. (By the way, that roll of paper is $5 at Ikea. It's supposed to go on the easel but Sheena gave me the idea of just rolling it across the kitchen floor. The kids love it.)
Alright, so getting onto the little man, here he is at six weeks! He is getting chubby and big and best of all, he is smiling! I can pretty much get one of these cute little faces any time I smile at him. It is irresistible!
I'm in love.
6 comments:
What a yummy little munchkin! I love when they start smiling! It's the best! Also love the new header. Makenzie did a great job and that's so impressive that she can spell everyone's name! We have a big paper roll like that too that we use for coloring and painting. It's awesome!
That family portrait is so cute! We love our $5 roll of IKEA paper too. It's great for painting too. I just cover the whole kitchen table and let the kids have at it. :)
I cannot believe how big Kyle is! He has the most adorable smile and big blue eyes. Smiling babies are the best.
Kyle is so so precious! That last photo (from the last post)? I can't even handle the cuteness. Also, love the new header. It's always so funny to see how kids draw babies. Too cute.
Um how do you change your header?-- Im so NOT computer savvy. Your baby is so cute- Im so ready to meet our new baby and I have 30 wks left!!! haha
ok- sorry to keep bugging you- I figured that out but my picture is not long and horizontal it is too big and square- What do I have to do to edit my picture?? Am I soooo lame?! Thanks for the help....
Thanks I think I figured it out well enough. Thanks for all your help with the blog header
Post a Comment