Time has just flown with Kyle. I can't believe he's 7 months old already (he hit it on March 15th). He's still just a happy, chubby little guy who brings a lot of happiness to our home. Except for when he wakes up in the middle of the night. That's not happy. But we forgive him. And he makes up for it by being super mellow and easy going the rest of the time.
I know it's blurry, but if you look closely, you can see that he's getting his two bottom teeth! They both came at the same time. We first noticed them at church 2 days before he hit 7 months. It's pretty cute.
Blurry again, but this is Kyle's first trick. We call it Superman. He loves to hold up his arm like this whenever he sees anyone. I think it is the beginning of a wave. If you do it to him, he will do it back and it's super adorable. My sister Tiffany says it looks like, "Hail, Hitler," which it kind of does, but when he gives his cute, chubby little smile it doesn't look very menacing.
(Yes, I took all of these pictures with PhotoBooth. Yes, I was feeling too lazy to do the whole camera/load pictures thing. And yes I made my bed right before I took this picture, just for you guys;).)
So here is as far as we've gotten with crawling. He is really good at getting up in crawling position. He will rock back and forth for a while, but then he just bottoms out. I'm not in too big of a hurry to get him crawling all over the place, so it's fine with me.
Other things about Kyle:
-He makes the best babbling sounds. Sometimes he growls. Sometimes he squeals. But my favorite is that he says a perfect, "blah, blah, blah" from time to time with this really rough growling voice. It's funny.
-He thinks Jarom and Makenzie are really funny. And they love him for it.
-He has a great sense of humor. He appreciates the most subtle attempts at goofiness, and it always makes you feel good.
We love our Kylito!




3 comments:
I still can't get over those cheeks!
He's such a little ham. Love the grins and the babbling! And there's no shame in Photobooth pictures! Sometimes it's the easiest way to get the baby smiling. :) Happy 7 months Kyle!
He is so cute! He does look so happy and mellow. I love the first pic of you kissing him, it is precious. :) I like your room too.
Post a Comment