Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Free printable art


Our new floors are in! 
So of course I've been on a decorating kick the past week to accommodate our new look.
The fireplace is not as remodeled as I would have liked... but it is improved.
Pictures coming soon.

Thank you all for your AWESOME ideas, every single comment I was like, "THAT'S what I'm going to do!" You guys have some seriously awesome DIY ideas, wow.

And now I have something to share with you, too.
During this decorating kick I've discovered the wealth of free printable art online.
A lot of you probably already know about it, but just in case, here are some links!
Love being able to print something right off the computer, slap it in a frame, and voila! Beauty.
Enjoy!





Update- Agh! How did I miss this one?
http://www.ishareprintables.com/
I just put the button rainbow one up, so cute!

5 comments:

Marie said...

Another great site for free printables is Sprik Space. You can find her at sprik.blogspot.com

Shannon said...

These are so fun! I never would have thought to use something like that, but now I am going to spend way too much time online finding some to print and hang in Talia's room. So thanks. ;)

Tara said...

Thanks, Marie!
haha sorry Shannon

Jess said...

So cool, I never knew! Thanks! :) I probably won't even do it anytime soon but good to know.

Maria S. Turley said...

Hey Tara, FYI the fashion show is in April not March. I will get you more details soon... will you let Tiffany know for me :)
Cute blog, I love the pics of your kids!