Nothing beats an unseasonably warm March day.
Yesterday was about 63 degrees (which I thought was amazing until my mom said it was in the 80s in Virginia! Sheesh!).
It was also $1 Wednesday at Tracy Aviary so that was a no brainer.
Seeing the kids run around in the warm weather made me super summer hungry.
I used to not care too much about the seasons, but when you've been cooped up in the house all winter with three bored kids, you need summer.
So here are some photos from our little outing!
How great is this picture? He totally fell.
Can you believe what a big boy Kyle is becoming? Justin said, "How did you get Kyle to stay like that?" He just did! He's getting so big.
Here's to warmer, funner (yes I know that's not a word) days ahead!


3 comments:
These pictures are priceless! That is what childhood should look like : ) You're doing a great job mama! Jarom jumping those logs and Kyle's squish nose smile are too awesome! Love warm spring days! (Although I'm really not pleased that the weather is hitting the 80's in Virginia!! I was hoping for a cool spring marathon not a roasty toasty one! ; )
Those pics are really great! I especially like the one of Jarom and Makenzie jumping, and the one of Kyle chuckling. And yes, Kyle looks so much older from just the last pics I've seen of him (how'd that happen!?). :) Tara, we totally need to stop by and visit you guys in June, we'll be back up. Granite and I often talk about how awesome you two are. :)
Holy cow... Your kids are beautiful and are like so GROWN UP! I feel like I turned my head for a second and everyone is all grown up.... Found your blog from becca... gonna start blog stalking you now ha ha jk...luvs to your family!
Post a Comment