Haven't mentioned it on the family blog yet,
but this party of five is going to be a party of six!
People were really worried about us having odd numbers on future roller coaster rides, so that was the deciding factor on determining our family size. hahaha (no really, though, you have no idea how many people brought that up when we said we were done with three... so funny!)
The truth is that one more awesome kid just needed to be part of our family,
and is due September 30 / October 1st. I'm telling people Oct. 1st because I like to get it in my head that the baby will come later rather than sooner, since that is how my body likes to work.
As long as he/she is born before I hit the big 3-0 on October 10th, I will be happy.
My big ultrasound is scheduled for May 9, so we will have to wait a couple of weeks before we know what it is. Any guesses???
Also- for those of you interested in knowing what it was like running a half marathon at almost 17 weeks along, you can read about it here on my running blog. I apologize for the lengthy discourse in the beginning, you can scroll down and just check out the pictures if you want. :)
4 comments:
congrats im so excited for you! You look great!!! I say a girl! then its even :)
Tara that is awesome!! Congrats you two! :) How very exciting! And yeah, remember I was one of those people who said you guys can't quit at three! You're kids are just too darned cute and you two are such GREAT parents and people.
And I can imagine your half marathon was really hard with you being pregnant, as my sister-in-law did the same thing last year, though she didn't know she was pregnant so she wasn't very far along. Anyway, I hope you have a girl so Makenzie can have a sister. :) Awww!
*Your
Congrats you guys that is so exciting.
Post a Comment