Saturday, April 26, 2008

Anniversary

5 YEARS........OF MEMORIES


2003: We lived in PROVO. You were a CARPENTER. I worked FULL-TIME (at a real office). It took me 3 hours to make dinner. We moved to CEDAR CITY. We got jobs at MAVERIK. Our rent was $350. We "found it ourselves" at SUU. I have no pictures because we didn't have a digital camera yet. We also didn't have cell phones (can you imagine?).

2004: We now had buddies (love you Ry & Meag!). Our days were filled with classes, work and racquetball. We worked at the Academy. We tutored Spanish (when we weren't playing MSN games). We got our nerd on with Sigma Delta Pi. We made more buddies at Cinnamon Tree. You killed a rattlesnake. We went to Seattle!



2005: You moved to Salt Lake and I lived with She-who-shall-not-be-named in Cedar City. You were a student teacher with Sheila at Riverton! I got pregnant with child number one. You drove to Cedar every single weekend. WE GRADUATED FROM COLLEGE. We went to Disneyland! We moved in with your folks. We moved into a Midvale 4-plex. You started teaching at Crescent View. WE BOUGHT A HOUSE. WE HAD MAKENZIE! Holy cow, that was a big year.



2006: We went to Cancun! We danced in luaus all summer. Makenzie turned one!




2007: Prego again! You started your Masters degree. We went to Virginia and North Carolina and Makenzie saw the ocean for the first time. We had our little Jarom. You started teaching at Copper Hills. You started on your Masters degree!



2008: You were a wrestling coach! That's all I can really think of this year. Time to make some more memories! Love you baby! Happy Anniversary!

2 comments:

Meagan said...

Happy Anniversary you guys!!! I love the post- it's fun to go back and remember all the crazy times. We love you guys too and really treasure our days at Cinnamon tree! I also love the post about Jarom- he's such a cutie. We miss you and hope to see you soon!

Shannon said...

Happy Anniversary! So fun to look back. Amazing what 5 years will bring. Hope you have a fun and happy day! Love you guys!