
My sister Trina, my mom, my sister Tiffany, and me up top.

Jarom sporting my hat (it was a little colder than I expected).

Kaitlyn totally looks like a mermaid in this picture.

Sarah is so pretty.

There's Christian just doing what boys do.

Madison is so inquisitive and always checking things out.
Jarom loved being held by his cousin, Sarah.
Morgan's teaching the boys the ins and outs of cell phones.
Right after church... perfect time for a picture.
Little zombies (Anderson and Jarom).
Some good ol' fashioned cousin playtime (actually, Morgan's got a kick out of making Jarom stick his tongue out every time he pressed touched his chin).
Sarah had a kite themed birthday party. Here are her cakes.
What can they say? They're cool and they know it.
Jarom's first plane ride. He looks sad here, but he was an angel both ways.
At the end of March, I got to visit my awesome sister TRINA who lives in Lacey, Washington (about an hour south of Seattle). I went to see my cute little niece Kaitlyn get baptized. As if this weren't cool enough, my MOM and other awesome sister TIFFANY flew out, too! It was like a girls night out times 100, because we had 5 days together and the 4 of us getting together is super rare since I am here in Utah, Trina is in Washington, my mom is in Virginia and Tiffany is in Florida.
We didn't do any sightseeing (except for a beautiful scenic drive to an amazing park full of mile high trees and waterfalls for our Sunday walk). Basically, we cooked and talked and cooked and talked (and cleaned and cleaned after all that cooking). It was really nice to just BE together in normal life. Well... we did squeeze in a birthday party and a baptism, too! Happy Birthday to Sarah (She's 5 now! She was 1 month old when Justin and I got married, wow. We're definitely getting on the old side) and congratulations to Kaitlyn on her big day.
It was really great to see my SIX nieces and nephews (all Trina's - she's cool like that). I just love them, they're awesome! Morgan is 11, Madison is 9, Kaitlyn is 8, Sarah is 5, Christian is 2 (5 months older than Makenzie) and Anderson is 7 months (2 months older than Jarom). Jarom got to come with me and he had a blast getting attention from all his older cousins. He especially loved playing with Anderson. It was so cute. It really was an unforgettable trip.
6 comments:
I love these pictures...especially the one of you with your mom and sisters. What a happy trip, it sounds like a lot of fun!
I love the late night life of mommy-hood! I just received your comment..on my site. Scott and I are still up working on homework. We went to Farm Country at Thanksgiving Point in highland. It was so much fun. It was only $3.50 for adults and 2 and younger are free. (This includes the pony ride too). I thought it was so worth it. It was fun also because all of the baby animals are out. So cute. :)
What a fun weekend! Your family is way cute! I'm sorry we didn't get to see that video of Justin's students- it never seemed to work on our computer?...
Jarom has some BLUE eyes- so cute! We need to plan a fun get together this summer! We look forward to seeing you soon.
Oh my gosh! So much fun. I love love getting so see my family and especially hang with my sisters and my mom! Looks like a great trip. Lets get together next week!
you and your sis are totally twins.
Great work.
Post a Comment