Friday, April 25, 2008

Medium Baby

Jarom is 6 months old today. Newborn days are gone... he's a medium-aged baby! He's really a pro at this being alive thing now. He is getting up on his hands and knees like he wants to crawl sometimes. He is eating baby food like a champ. He flips over both ways. And he totally has a sense of humor, which is the funnest part.

Here are a few highlights from recent weeks...


I have no idea why she does this. She says "Here you go, Jarom, here, here" like she's doing him a favor. Jarom doesn't mind. (Those are her My Little Pony undies, in case you can't tell)


Ooo la la. I love the way he has pushed away the shower curtain to make his appearance for the camera. Jarom is big enough now to take showers with Dad and he loves it.


Now this was a big moment for us. We went too long without giving Jarom a bottle and he didn't quite get how to use them for a while there (and he still couldn't do it 2 days before our trip to Anniversary Inn last night, when we really needed him to take a bottle from Grandma!!). But after a couple of prayers, he latched right on=).


There he is! Our medium-aged baby! He loves that little saucer toy thing and so do I! Isn't he getting big???

2 comments:

Shannon said...

Wow. That went by so fast! It seems like just the other day that I dropped by and he was only a month old and snoozing all day in the bouncer. Davin is already 5 weeks old too. Amazing. He is so stinkin cute still and definitely getting big.
PS-I totally cracked up that those are Kenzie's undies on Jarom's head. Weston is always bringing Davin stuff that I'm like "he cant play with that yet." So cute.

Emily said...

He is getting big! He's so cute too. I love his crystal blue eyes. :) P.S. Flow Rider looked like fun.