Thursday, August 28, 2008

Jarom Totally Ate it Today...

...RIGHT as I was taking a picture.


How hilarious is that??

7 comments:

Jana said...

That is such an awesome picture! Nice timing!

Shannon said...

I am still laughing. That is the funniest picture. Poor kid. You'll definitely have to use that one when he's some big high school football star to keep him humble. ;) Remind him he wasn't always so athletically inclined. Ok, my imagination is running away with me, but seriously, that pic is going to come in handy one day. It was nice chatting on the phone the other night. Can you tell I've had no one to talk to all week? Lets try to get together next week.

Marrdy said...

That is a perfect picture. And (just in case you ever feel any guilt over laughing at this with all of us) you are also Mother of the Year. Too funn!

Meagan said...

Ryan and I were cracking up- that's something they need on AFV. I hope he wasn't hurt at all. He's so cute. BTW- I love you Half marathon pics- so funny. Did I ever mention that you are my hero. I don't know how you do it all- mom, homemaker, beautiful, runner, who keeps up on a blog and two cutie pie kids. You're amazing.

Beccarigg said...

Oh my gosh!! That's so sad (and so funny at the same time! ; )

Tara said...

Don't worry guys, the fall didn't even faze him.

Trina Barry said...

Ouch!!!! Aaron, Morgan and I laughed, and laughed....that's horrible, poor guy!