Friday, January 9, 2009

More Discovery

Just wanted to post a few pictures from another trip up to the children's museum today. We went with some friends and the kids had a blast! Sorry some of them are blurry, when I forget my camera I just use my phone and it's rather touchy.

A little water engineering with buddy Garret.

Both of my kids in the same picture. Blurry or not, I'll take it.

Heavy construction.
There was this little girl there (probably about 5 years old) bossing Makenzie around like her slave. Makenzie was totally into it.
Go grunt workers!

She learned how to build by herself with this criss-cross pattern today. And balled her eyes out when it fell over, poor thing.

Watch out, ladies.

The beloved helicopter.

Jarom and Garret ready for take off.

Makenzie was so proud when she figured out what button to press to make it sound like it was really taking off.

To which Jarom's immediate response was "I'm outta here!"

It was a lot of fun, I love that place! The kids were entertained (and educated) for hours and it was fun getting together with friends, even if we spent more time chasing kids and less time chatting!

4 comments:

Liz Hine said...

That place looks soo fun!!! Such a good Mom... I haven't gotten the gumption this week to really leave the house!

Unknown said...

Looks like a great place! I'll have to get a membership at our local science fun center called COSI... but it is so expensive... how much does yours cost, out of curiosity?

Emily said...

Wow, those pics were from your cell? They are really good. What a fun trip, I wish we had made it up there, maybe next time. :) Logan didn't like the loud helicopter noise either.

Beccarigg said...

That museum looks so cool! One of these times we're in Utah we're gonna have to go there with you guys!
That's so funny that Kenzie was letting that 5 year old boss her around. Teya is usually the bossy one but I have noticed that with older kids she's ore willing to be the slave. ; ) Love the pic of Jarom in the car!