of Victoria Beckham.
Our old buddy Posh Spice.
She strikes me as maybe just a tad bit on the self-absorbed-brat side.
But I am a big huge fan of her hair.
I've seen it a gazillion ways and I always love it.
So I'm thinking I'm going to go even shorter next week, and try one of these on for size:
I love them all. The third one looks closer to my current cut, just shorter, so I may play it safe and just try that all the way around. But I love those asymmetrical styles!
If you think it will look awful, please warn me now.
Otherwise, I'm going for it!
6 comments:
Totally LOVE it! Go for it! You'll look great, like always! I wanna see pics! :)
You can definitely pull it off! You have such awesome thick hair. I need to call Becky too and see if she can fit me in. I can't wait to see how it turns out!
totally love it. can't wait to see it on you.
Photo shop your head in, then you can make a better informed decision! HAHA Good luck, that's short, I would be scared!!!
You'd look good in it, you'd look good in any short hair style.
Love it! DO IT! and post pics soon, you're gonna look smokin hot! (not that you don't already, but you know...)
Post a Comment