Ok, first things first, the falafel recipe can be found here.
(If you're gonna make it, I did fresh cilantro in lieu of coriander & loved it. And I followed the tip to use less breadcrumbs and more egg to help the patties stick together better when frying, that is always the hardest part. Just make sure everything is chopped really fine and the beans are really mashed. And whatever you do, don't pass on the sauce!).
Okay.
So day 3... heh heh... well....
Justin may have been a teensy weensy bit over international week today.
He had an upset stomach yesterday and even though he was better today, he wasn't quite up for escargot either. Not that I would ever make that, but you know.
So Justin said today he would take us to the Islands of the Pacific:
It was so good.
We went to Pounders Hawaiian Grill in Midvale.
Love that place.
And afterwards, we went here:
(it was really dark and the flash was really bright, ok?)
But the hand position? I have no defense.
I've always wanted to see Disney on Ice and I really loved it. All four of us went for under $50, not bad. I would have paid that much just for Makenzie to go, she was so enthralled. It was a great night.
3 comments:
ok justin's dad's face is classic- i can't wait til Friday when we go hahaha
So fun! I saw that it was coming and that the tickets were pretty reasonable, but I wasn't sure if it would be very exciting for boys. What did Jarom think? Maybe we will have to try it next time it comes. I do love that face on Justin's dad. What a good sport. :)
I went to that when I was a little girl, Its so fun.
Post a Comment