Little Mr. Kyle had his first experience in a swimming pool last night.
We tried to take advantage of our Friday night and took the kids out to Costa Vida and then to the indoor pool at the gym. It had been quite a while- I think the last time I went swimming with the kids was right before I went into labor with Kyle!
My darn video won't upload, so here are a couple of pictures. I wanted to take more, but the lifeguard came over and told me no cameras allowed (part of their privacy policy). So anyway, here's a small peak at the little munchkins in the water!
Kyle was pretty serious about the whole thing. He didn't smile and laugh like he usually does in the bathtub. He was just trying to absorb the whole experience. But I'd say he liked it just fine, just thinking about it. Look what a blond little beach babe he is!
Jarom and Makenzie were in heaven! They are so cute in this picture I can't even stand it. Makenzie picked up right where she left off at the end of the summer with swimming, and Jarom was tearin' it up jumping off the side and he thought going underwater with his eyes open was the coolest thing ever.
Just love those little kids!
4 comments:
Fun! That reminds me that we should take our kids swimming too soon. It's good to get them in the water a little before summer really starts. I'm hoping to get Davin potty trained in time for some swimming lessons in May. Wish me luck!
Oh, and your kids are looking seriously adorable in these pictures. Love Kyle's wide blue eyes. :)
PS-I forgot to tell you I was looking through a church book that I bought while I was going to BYU (since I have to speak tomorrow) and I found you and Justin's wedding invitation! Aww nostalgia. You guys are cute. :)
Kyle is totally a blond beach babe! I'm so glad I got to meet him in person and squeeze his chubby little body and kiss those amazing cheeks. What a fun night out with the fam. Your kids are seriously the cutest : )
Cute pics! Kyle looks like a model baby. :) That's weird that they have a no picture taking policy. At least you were able to get some though. :)
Post a Comment