What is GOING ON with my kids being sick ALL winter??
I try so hard to keep germs away - sometimes I feel borderline OCD about it. I've got antibacterial soap in multiple varieties in my home, car and purse. I lug Makenzie into the locker room to wash her hands after playing in the daycare at the gym EVERY time. I almost always take her to wash her hands after nursery at church. But still... Makenzie is sick for what... the 4th time this winter??
Jarom is sick, too. He caught Kenzi's cough and runny nose, which will probably get more serious, considering our family's luck.
I took Jarom to the doctor today after he was up all night coughing. But it turns out Makenzie is the one with an ear infection. I gave her the antibiotics and did she just get better?? No. She threw up for over 2 hours (and she's napping now, who knows if she's done). Poor thing, she looks awful.
SO... if anyone has any suggestions, TELL ME. I'm desperate. This just has to end sometime!
I try so hard to keep germs away - sometimes I feel borderline OCD about it. I've got antibacterial soap in multiple varieties in my home, car and purse. I lug Makenzie into the locker room to wash her hands after playing in the daycare at the gym EVERY time. I almost always take her to wash her hands after nursery at church. But still... Makenzie is sick for what... the 4th time this winter??
Jarom is sick, too. He caught Kenzi's cough and runny nose, which will probably get more serious, considering our family's luck.
I took Jarom to the doctor today after he was up all night coughing. But it turns out Makenzie is the one with an ear infection. I gave her the antibiotics and did she just get better?? No. She threw up for over 2 hours (and she's napping now, who knows if she's done). Poor thing, she looks awful.
SO... if anyone has any suggestions, TELL ME. I'm desperate. This just has to end sometime!

2 comments:
Tara- I'm so sorry- I know it is so tough. Jase had RSV- which was aweful. Even though that has been his only sickness so far this year, I know what it feels like to have one problem after the next with your kids. It seemed like Jase's first three months of life were filled with doctors visits for spitting up, eye infections, eczema, constipation, breastfeeding issues, and formula issues and sickness. I remember wondering when we would cut a break. I really don't have much advice, but hang in there and maybe a father's blessing could help. Spring is coming soon! YEAH!
No fun at all. I'm sorry. I hate it when the kids are sick. They are so cranky and you feel so bad for them/helpless to fix it. I hope they are both feeling better this week! If they are we should play later in the week! :)
Post a Comment