Well, I did it. I grew my hair out long. I've been working on it for years. And once I got here, I decided it was time to go short again. I love it. I feel so bouncy and free!=)
I LOVE LOVE it!!! It's so cute on you! I bet it's tons easier to do and I'm sure it feels so much lighter. How fun. I'm anxious to do something fun with my hair, at least some color, but I think i will save it for a pick me up after the baby is born and i am feeling gross. :) Can't wait to see it in person. Let me know when your house is out from quarantine. ;)
Tara- I absolutely love your hair cut. I can't believe how long it was before. I do the same thing- I keep trying to grow it out and it will just start to look a little long and I can't take it anymore and have to chop it off. It really looks so cute on you!
6 comments:
I LOVE LOVE it!!! It's so cute on you! I bet it's tons easier to do and I'm sure it feels so much lighter. How fun. I'm anxious to do something fun with my hair, at least some color, but I think i will save it for a pick me up after the baby is born and i am feeling gross. :) Can't wait to see it in person. Let me know when your house is out from quarantine. ;)
Okay Tara that is so cute!!! Love it!
Cute, Cute, Cute!! I love it! It's so pretty and perfect for summer. I have been thinking about doing something like this too...maybe now I will. :)
Tara- I absolutely love your hair cut. I can't believe how long it was before. I do the same thing- I keep trying to grow it out and it will just start to look a little long and I can't take it anymore and have to chop it off. It really looks so cute on you!
Post a Comment