That's going to be me in about 5 months. I just signed up for the Park City Half Marathon and I'm really excited. Thanks for recommending it, Emily!
I like running, but I don't think I ever want to do a full marathon, so this is the top for me. It looks like a really beautiful run. Time to start training!
I like running, but I don't think I ever want to do a full marathon, so this is the top for me. It looks like a really beautiful run. Time to start training!

2 comments:
Congrats! Good luck with training. Ian and I totally wussed out of the half marathon we planned last year. I'm sure you will be more diligent. Cant wait to hang out again. If no baby this weekend, lets hang out on my birthday. Nothing big, just so I'm not sitting on my kiester all day. :)
Woo! I am so excited for you! I still want to run in the Provo 10K...I haven't signed up yet, but I will. I'll look forward to training with you sometime!
Emily
Post a Comment