Just thought I'd share a good deal on diapers if anyone's interested!
Right now at diapers.com, you can get $10 off your first order and free shipping on orders over $49. On top of that, you get a free subscription to Parenting magazine, but if you don't want the subscription, you can do a mail-in rebate for $14.97 instead.
So I bought a box of Huggies size 4 (150 ct.) for $38.99 and a smaller pack of Huggies size 4 (34 ct.) for $10.99 ($48.99 total), then got $10 off and free shipping so it came out to about $40 total. THEN when I get the $15 rebate, it's only $25 for 184 diapers... which makes them less than 14 cents a diaper... can't beat that!
If you're not into mail-in rebates (they can be a pain), it's still a good price on diapers and you get a subscription to Parenting, so it's pretty cool (they add another year if you already have a subscription).
If you want the $10 off code, they gave me the code TARA1288 for anyone I tell to use at checkout. I also get $1 credit whenever someone uses it... I'm not sure if I'll buy diapers there again, so I promise I'm not just trying to make a buck (literally), but I just thought it was a good deal so might as well spread the word!
Right now at diapers.com, you can get $10 off your first order and free shipping on orders over $49. On top of that, you get a free subscription to Parenting magazine, but if you don't want the subscription, you can do a mail-in rebate for $14.97 instead.
So I bought a box of Huggies size 4 (150 ct.) for $38.99 and a smaller pack of Huggies size 4 (34 ct.) for $10.99 ($48.99 total), then got $10 off and free shipping so it came out to about $40 total. THEN when I get the $15 rebate, it's only $25 for 184 diapers... which makes them less than 14 cents a diaper... can't beat that!
If you're not into mail-in rebates (they can be a pain), it's still a good price on diapers and you get a subscription to Parenting, so it's pretty cool (they add another year if you already have a subscription).
If you want the $10 off code, they gave me the code TARA1288 for anyone I tell to use at checkout. I also get $1 credit whenever someone uses it... I'm not sure if I'll buy diapers there again, so I promise I'm not just trying to make a buck (literally), but I just thought it was a good deal so might as well spread the word!
4 comments:
Tara, you cease to amaze me with your deals. Jake warned me how good you were but I didn't realize exactly HOW good...PLEASE TEACH ME!
That is a great deal. I have checked out diapers.com before, but even with the coupon it wasn't as cheap as Sam's because of shipping. I love the mail in rebate though. I'm all over that deal. Thanks for sharing. :)
Thanks- How do you do the mail in rebate? Is there a code for that too at checkout?
When you view your cart it just has a banner with information about it (the banner is below where your items are) and when you click on that banner, they have a form you can send in with your proof of purchase to get the rebate. You can also see the link to the form at: http://www.pinchingyourpennies.com/forums/showthread.php?t=114545
There wasn't a code or anything, so when I get my diapers I'm just going to send in the proof of purchase and that form.
Post a Comment