Monday, February 2, 2009

Reading Baby

Have you guys seen this? It's unbelievable!



Guess they had her in the studio as well.

6 comments:

Beccarigg said...

Oh my gosh! That blew my mind! Incredible!

Shannon said...

That is ridiculous! She is going to be one smart kid. I was thinking back on the video I have of Weston at 16 months and I thought he was so smart because he could say bubble and baby and grandpa. They all sounded like ba ba. Perhaps there is something to the whole sign language thing if you're diligent from day 1. :)

Trina Barry said...

Yes...that's crazy! I thought to myself, where have I gone wrong. Oh well, I'm much too lazy to work with my kids that much, still, it's amazing.

Jess said...

That really is amazing! I've seen something like this on t.v. a couple months ago where all these really young kids have home videos of them reading words but it's a program where they are taught (they learn from repeatedly seeing the word and the object). I want to get that program but it's quite pricey. Anyway, the cool thing is that girl was never drilled or on a program.

Unknown said...

definitely inspiring... if not intimidating.

Emily ~ Little Window Shoppe said...

That is amazing! I think I remember seeing this little girl a few months ago on tv too - makes me want to check out that signing video. :)