Remember when I was "thinking about it?"
Well I've done plenty of thinking, and plenty of running (11.5 miles on Saturday, ouch.), and there just isn't any good reason not to do it. I'm running a marathon in exactly four months from today.
And my sister Tiffany will be coming out for a couple of months this summer to train with me!
We've decided to do the Park City Marathon on August 22.
So I've already done half of it!
(Remember?)

I've been mentally preparing for this since January and I'm getting over feeling scared and starting to feel excited!
I'm going to run 26 miles. Crazy!
Well I've done plenty of thinking, and plenty of running (11.5 miles on Saturday, ouch.), and there just isn't any good reason not to do it. I'm running a marathon in exactly four months from today.
And my sister Tiffany will be coming out for a couple of months this summer to train with me!
We've decided to do the Park City Marathon on August 22.
So I've already done half of it!
(Remember?)
I've been mentally preparing for this since January and I'm getting over feeling scared and starting to feel excited!
I'm going to run 26 miles. Crazy!
8 comments:
you are crazy.
crazy cool.
i need to go to bed.
HECK YEAH!!!!!! Girl you are gonna kick that marathon's BUTT! Seriously though, I am so pumped for you and totally inspired! You better post details of your training including how you make time for it and dealing with recovery from long runs. Taber and I have our half marathon next month and I'm excited. We did 11 miles on Saturday and even though my lungs had no problem I was feeling it in my feet and knees! I dream of someday running a full marathon but I'm not sure if my knees could handle it, we'll see... Anyway, so excited for you and can't wait to hear all about it!
That's awesome, Tara! Congrats on taking the plunge! you're gonna do so well!
Dude, I can't even drive 26 miles without getting tired! Good luck, I know you can do it! I think I would rather canoe 26 miles, or like roller blade or bike or something, but go you!
I'm so proud of you. We will be there to cheer you on at the end of the race, you can count on it.
Woohoo! I know you can do it. It will be extra fun to have a running buddy. I can't wait to hear more about it.
i haven't been on your blog forever and just spend the whole night catching up. You guys crack me up! You're so much fun to read about, i wish we lived closer and could hang out. Way to go on the full marathon thing! You're my inspiration! Im trying to get my fat muli ready for the June 10 miler and am DREADING it! i need some of your endurance and mental strength!
Post a Comment