Wow, I don't think I've ever seen your weddings pics before, you were absolutely gorgeous (not that you aren't always anyway!) Congrats - wow - 6 years! Tara, you must be getting old!! ;)
Congrats on your Anniversary! Six years. You guys make such a great couple and are beautiful together. I am so glad that we have stayed friends for all these years! Love you guys! Happy Anniversary!
6 comments:
Happy Anniversary to a beautiful and pretty dang awesome couple! Love you guys!
Wow, I don't think I've ever seen your weddings pics before, you were absolutely gorgeous (not that you aren't always anyway!) Congrats - wow - 6 years! Tara, you must be getting old!! ;)
uhh yes, please be reminded that I was practically a child when I got married. So I know six years sounds long... but I'm only 26, come on!
Wow, how did Justin get so lucky! Maybe he helped old ladies cross the street in the pre-existence :)
Congrats on your Anniversary! Six years. You guys make such a great couple and are beautiful together. I am so glad that we have stayed friends for all these years! Love you guys! Happy Anniversary!
I can't believe it's been six years. Time flies! You two are still the best looking couple in the world.
Post a Comment