Monday, April 27, 2009

We celebrated!


When was the last time you drove one of these?


Oh yeah, a go-kart baby.

See that face?
It says, "bring it, Justin. You don't stand a chance."

And... he totally whooped me.

But man, go-karts are so fun. I hadn't been on one since I was a kid. So tonight we went out to celebrate our anniversary and had a delicious steak dinner and a little racing fun.

Don't you just love date nights?
Justin suggested that we change up our usual routine for date nights (routine as in we don't have a routine). We decided that one month will be his turn to plan a fun, mystery date and the next month will be mine. I'm excited. You have no idea how good this Justin is at planning dates. I've got my work cut out for me.

4 comments:

Shannon said...

Fun! I love that idea of taking turns planning fun mystery dates. Good luck. Justin does seem to be the king of those. :) Glad you had a good anniversary date.

Amanda and Jake Matagi said...

This looks like so much fun. No one really thinks to go go-karting anymore. We should go on a double or something. We never just get to hangout with you guys...

Beccarigg said...

I want to go on a fun mystery date! Post your ideas, we could always use inspiration!

Marrdy said...

Such fun! Our date nights are dinner and a movie...that's what happens when you get past 50!! Be prepared.